0 commentaires

Lil Wayne Shoots Back After Pitbull's 'Dade County' Dis Track

10:54 PM

'Dam pit bull bro I thought u was kool,' Wayne tweets in response to the Miami rapper's dis.


Pitbull wanted to defend his city with "Welcome to Dade County," a dis track aimed at Lil Wayne earlier this week, but now the rapper can count himself as the latest addition to the list of Miami all-stars that Weezy probably won't "f--- with" again.

Although Wayne apologized to the residents of Miami after his rant against the Heat players — explaining that his sports beef had nothing to do with the city — plenty of offense was still taken. On "Welcome to Dade County," Mr. 305 aimed more than a few lines at the New Orleans native, spitting, "You talk Miami, if you talkin' heat/ Moral of the story: Don't sh-- where you eat."

The shots didn't go unnoticed by Wayne, who took to Twitter on Wednesday morning (February 27), simply replying, "Dam pit bull bro I thought u was kool." Hey, at least it wasn't as bad as his response to Pusha T a few months ago when he tweeted, "F--- pusha t and anybody that love em," in response to a few subliminal shots.

A few days after his now infamous rant Wayne dialed into a Miami's 99 Jamz radio station to clear a few things up. He apologized for including LeBron James in the heat of the moment, then addressed the residents of Miami, who he considers to be his extended family.

"I ain't apologetic for being who I am," he said. "I am who I am, and doing what I do, is what I do. As far as the city of Miami, I do wanna apologize for the misunderstanding and whatever has everybody thinking that I have something against the city, because that's totally wrong. These people accepted me with open arms since day one, since I was a Hot Boy. It's just totally sports, this ain't got nothing to do with the city of Miami."

That part of the interview clearly hasn't done much to satisfy Miami natives like Pitbull.


Source : MTV

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top